The award winning IMRAK 1400 enclosure range has enjoyed considerable success in the international networking and broadcasting markets. The widespread acceptance of IMRAK 1400 amongst installers and end users across the world lies in the inherent qualities of the enclosure platform, from its superior build quality to a vast array of accessories. IMRAK 1400 is a particularly versatile 19 inch enclosure system that can be configured to adapt to very stringent and varied applications in the evolving electronic data communications industry. IMRAK 1400 is also exceptionally rugged and strong, allowing its users to ship fully equipped enclosures overseas. The cabinets frame structure is bolted together, allowing the enclosure to be disassembled in situations where access is difficult. IMRAK 1400 boasts attractive styling, finished in pale and dusty grey RAL 7035-7037, making it equally suitable for office, equipment or communications rooms.
Optional cover trims maintain the cabinets elegant appearance when the front door is not required. Thermal management solutions, including intelligent fan trays, and numerous locking options give almost limitless applications, making IMRAK 1400 probably the most versatile enclosure available.
- Very strong frame allows shipping of heavily integrated cabinets
- Flush door-less style widely accepted in AVB Audio Visual Broadcasting environments
- Very Strong Load rating 1000kg
- Glass or metal front door options
- Optional 5u access panels give cable entry access points front or rear
- Standard adjustable 19 inch mounts
- Fully assembled and configured with accessories
Frame, Glass Front door, metal rear door, Side panels , Vented top cover , 19" front and rear panel mounts and travel castors.
APW IMRAK 1400 Data Cabinet