The New PoE Pro eliminates guesswork when installing, maintaining and troubleshooting networks where PoE is deployed.
Previously technicians had to understand all the various standards, device power outputs and cable lengths to be sure a device will operate successfully.
The PoE Pro identifies the Class of the PoE source and power available to a PoE device regardless of cable length, cable quality or other factors.
- No More trial and error. Accurately measure the maximum power available
- Supports PoE up to 90 W (PoE++) Test all Classes (0-8) and Types (af / at / bt)
- Identifies the powered pairs. Helps to determine PoE switch or mid-span injector
- Verify the PoE installation Pass / Fail indication to IEEE standards
- Extended Power Test. Some switches may provide power exceeding their IEEE Class rating. Measure the maximum available up to 90 Watts.
- Plus all the familiar cable testing features of the VDV Pro as listed below.
- The advance wiremap engine accurately displays complex wiring faults instantaneously whilst TDR aides troubleshooting and improves on-site productivity. Voice- Support for 1,2 or 3 pair RJ11/12 telephone cable testing. Data - Testing of shielded & unshielded CAT5 / 5E / 6 / 6A / 7 Lancable. Video - Tests coax cable through F-connector interface. PoE Detection with Voltage information.
- Performs standard tests for copper cabling, including: Coax, RJ11/RJ12 , RJ45 connectors for copper cable testing. Wiremap for miswires,split pairs, shorts and opens. Analog Tone Generator. Voltage protection.Shielded cable testing.Single screen results.
- Includes 2.9" display , Backlight, Hub Blink , Cable length, Distance to open, Carry case and cables.
- Distance to Open / Short (TDR), PoE Detection with Voltage Information, Media Service Detection, Ethernet Detection with Network Rate & Duplex Information Separate remotes allow multiple cables to be tested more quickly. Separate identifiers simplify cable labelling at the patch panel
- PoE Pro – Data Cable and Power over Ethernet Verifier. Includes 1 x tester, 1 x dual port remote unit, 1 x coax remote unit, 1 x alkaline battery, 1 x multi-language user guide, 2 x RJ45 to alligator clip cable 390mm, 2 x screened RJ45 to RJ45 cable 150mm, 2 x RJ12 to RJ12 cable 100mm, 1 x F-type plug to F-type plug cable 230mm, 1 x F-81 barrel splice, 1 x BNC female to F-type male adaptor, 1 x BNC female to F-type female adaptor, 1 x RCA female to F-type male adaptor, 1 x RCA female to F-type female adaptor, 1 x wallet wiring card, 1 x carry case.
Trend Networks PoE Pro Data Cable and PoE Verifier
£45.00 £0.00 (Incl VAT)