Chemtronics 2.5mm Economical Fibre Optic Foam Swabs are a versatile, effective, and, cost-efficient swab for cleaning end faces and equipment test ports. The 2.5mm Fibre Optic Foam Swab is an excellent choice for FTTH, CO, or Data Com applications.
While some foam can generate particles, this swab is manufactured with a tough, medical-grade urethane foam that provides excellent particle entrapment, and has resulted in millions of successful cleaning operations. The open-cell structure gives the best solvent holding capacity, and enables less solvent to do more work.
- Flexible swab head conforms to connector face
- 2.5mm Fiber Optic Foam Swab provides outstanding particle entrapment
- No adhesives, binders, or fibers to leave residues
- Can be used with Electro-Wash® PX Fiber Optic Cleaner or Electro-Wash® CZ for all types of soils and contaminants
- Available in bulk packaging or durable, field-ready, transparent tubes
- 50 swabs per tube
Cleans 2.5 mm connectors and ferrules
Cleans Test Equipment Ports
EFB-10 2.5MM Economical Foam Cleaning Swabs - Tube of 50 Swabs
£27.00 (Incl VAT)